First D5 Work | Luminous Haven Interior

**Theme: Louminous Haven Interior Living Room
**Artist: Joel Pérez
**Graphics Card: RTX 4050
**Workflow: SketchUp | D5 Render | Photoshop

Happy Holidays everyone!

I’m sharing my first project with D5 Render, which is a personal project of an interior living room. I’ve studied some projects on Behance and tried to replicate camera angles, lens types, etc., that professionals on the platform use for interiors to achieve a more realistic look. Of course, I’m open to receiving advice and feedback so I can improve my work with your help. I appreciate your time and hope you like it.

Personally, I still believe I need to refine the textures of the fabrics a bit more, but I’d love to read your thoughts. Please feel free to share your feedback and suggestions. Your input is valuable to me as I continue to enhance my skills. Thank you for taking the time to check out my work.

10 Likes

Wow! This is so great (taking into account it’s the first attempt)
Looking forward to your upcoming projects, keep going :fist:t3:

1 Like

Nice work! I was looking at some of those renderings at Behance and was thinking I need to up my game.

Where did you get that table?

1 Like

Thank you very much for the support! Checked out your work, it’s awesome. Can’t wait to see more of your projects too!

1 Like

Absolutely, trust me, it was a game-changer seeing the quality of the projects I stumbled upon.

Oh yeah, Found it on SketchUp’s 3D Warehouse. Here’s the link:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/manage/user/9464133b-0f7f-444a-99a0-95931e5cc079?itemId=edb96adb-9c9f-450f-9d0a-7f6d63d79ef8&nav=editfolder&tab=models

Thanks Joel. The 3D Warehouse link goes to my content which is empty so I’m assuming that’s a link to your own content.

Ohh my bad! I think this link takes you straight to the creator’s own model. Lmk if it finally works for you.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

bro que trabajo tan increible, deberias compartir link de instagram o algo para ver mas de tus proyectos =)

1 Like

Agradezco mucho tu apoyo brother, estoy en proceso de compartir mis trabajos, tan pronto suba el volumen de más proyectos iré compartiendo. Mientras te paso mi link de Behance por si gustas apoyarme dando like a la publicación!. Saludos.

Proyecto (Luminous Haven) Behance