Fast Food & Potato Bar

Theme: Rebranding and Interior Designing a Fast Food & Potato Bar.
Artist: Gábor Incze
Graphics Card: RTX 2060 SUPER
Workflow: Archicad + Sketchup + D5
Brief description of post-processing: Photoshop cc
Whether the model is original: Yes, the model is my personal work, except for a few decorations which are downloaded from 3d Warehouse.
Model source: 3d Warehouse

Description of the work: The main idea was to rebrand and redesign a Fast Food, named “LER”. All of the graphic design elements are my personal work (logo + brand identity, print designs, such as wall decorations, menu designs, posters, and billboards). The building was measured and then built in Archicad. Anything else was created on Sketchup. Total working hours on this project were 3 months and 1 week. These are the final 9 renders created in D5. I hope you’ll like it guys.

13 Likes

Very nice! I like to see real life projects in this forum. Logo is amazing, good job! Some angles are kind of weird and i think you could set focal lenght closer, as well as turn on frontal perspective (f8). All in all this is amazing and I wish you to keep up with the good work!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @Milco I really appreciate it. Next time I pay more attention to what you said.

Your dedication to rebranding and redesigning “LER,” the Fast Food establishment, is truly impressive! The meticulous work from creating the graphic design elements to constructing the building itself showcases your skill and commitment.

Utilizing a blend of Archicad, Sketchup, and D5 for the renders and post-processing in Photoshop CC seems like a comprehensive approach. And the personal touch you’ve added to the designs and decorations undoubtedly gives “LER” its unique identity.

On a different note, have you had the chance to dive into the flavors of the best breakfast tacos in San Antonio? Sometimes, taking a break from your creative endeavors to savor some delicious food can be a rewarding experience! Great work on the project—it’s evident that a lot of passion and effort went into it!