Hey, I woud like to suggest D5 support for IngeTrazo 3D modeller.
I discovered this 3d software yesterday, and it seems to be fairly new, at least from what I’ve seen on GitHub. It’s a sort of ‘clone’ of SketchUp, but under the GPL licence. It supports SKP, DWG and GLB formats, amongst others. It also supports extensions (though there aren’t many available yet).
I’m a bit fo a 3D nerd, always curious. I had a quick go at the software, and from what I can tell, IngeTrazo looks promising. Most of the functionality is there; the usability is similar – commands, workflows, GUI.
It seems to be a solution that will evolve significantly in a short time frame, given that its biggest advantage – intuitive modelling – is already there. I think it would be great if Team D5 Render could implement a LiveSync plugin for it.
Thank you for you attention.