Error on skp startup

Hi D5 team, sorry to bother. I have installed the livesync but I get te following error on SKP startup

Extension Errors Report
SketchUp: 24.0.484
Ruby: 3.2.2

Extension: D5 LiveSync (1.2.0.0006)
Error: LoadError (126: Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato. - C:/Users/Filippo Scarso/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/ruby32/SUEX_C.so)
<internal:C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:85:in require' <internal:C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:85:in require’
C:/Users/Filippo Scarso/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/su_to_d5render.rb:508:in load_so' C:/Users/Filippo Scarso/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/su_to_d5render.rb:2227:in <top (required)>’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load’
C:/Users/Filippo Scarso/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/SketchUp/Plugins/d5_converter.rb:51:in register_extension' C:/Users/Filippo Scarso/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/SketchUp/Plugins/d5_converter.rb:51:in module:D5Converter
C:/Users/Filippo Scarso/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2024/SketchUp/Plugins/d5_converter.rb:29:in `<top (required)>’

How can I fix?
Thanks in advance!

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. What language is your current system language?

Hi LunaLang, sorry if I intrude, I think the colleague is Italian, perhaps the operating system, for obvious reasons is Italian if I’m not mistaken.
Because Dave wrote the error at the beginning (126: Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato) the language is Italian (126: The specified module could not be found)

Yes! Thanks Riccardo and Luna, I’m writing from Italy! Have you any suggestions for me?

Hi, The only suggestion I can give you, being that the operating system is Windows 11, D5 crashes for many reasons, either because of the new SketchUp 2024 program or because of the plugin that conflicts with Windows 11 and it doesn’t work well, since when they don’t find a way to make the program stable.
Have you tried not synchronizing it but exporting it to D5 DIRECTLY, that is, if D5 opens, you have to go to the drop-down menu on the left, at the top you will find the import of the SKP files which is loaded as an object, this is the only thing which may bother you, but you can change and set the materials, remember after loading it you have to block it and save it in D5. Or save it in DRS format from the graphics program you use if the plugin lets you do it.

I’ll give you an image where you have to click for the amount.

Forse in questo modo riesci ad aggirare l’ostacolo, buon lavoro

Thank you so much for help. We are troubleshooting to see if this problem is caused by the user’s software or system language being Italian. If you are using a system that is in Italian, have you had this problem before with version 22 or 23 of SU?

Hi Luna! Thanks for your reply! I previously worked with 2022 and Had no sync errors!

Thanks for feedback!

Hi @LunaLang any news?

Hi! Have you tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it? It is recommended that when you install the plugin, you install it in the default path.
If this issue persists, please tell me. BTW, we can also provide remote support from 10.00 am-18.00 pm on weekdays.

If you are free now, I can provide remote support at this moment.