Damage material

it would be great if you could add dirt or aging to the materials in a quick way like lumion has.

Hi Kino, I totally agree with you it would be great to have this option of weathering/ruining the materials. I believe very much in the team and I also hope to be added in the next versions.

1 Like

I agree you, but i think more perfect way will be, to add new feature in D5, i mean brush to paint on a faces/layers, like it is in blender. I already posted this idea here. I work for a Sketchup and then use D5 render wich is awesome, but i am Environment artist, and so, i need more details. I think same kind feature will solve your and mine problems at the same time and will be awesome one, to create detailed materials.

3 Likes

I agree with you 2 that it would be great to have the ability to weather/destroy materials, hopefully due to the bigger buzz around this it will be added. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think it’s the subject, but I’m playing Call of Duty MW3 right now, I like it quite a bit, I play it a lot actually.
For those who also play it often and plan to strengthen the camouflage of MW3, here is my personal advice where you can buy modern 3 warfare camos.