D5 render the file was located in directory without administrative asse

I can’t access my files. Even though I saved it, my file cannot be found the next time I try to program. what should I do?

Error:
The file was located in directory without administrative asse
it is read-only and could not be saved. please move the file to a non-system directory and reopen it.

Hello, as the error message mentioned, you saved the file in a system directory which needs administrator permission. So you could try running D5 Render as admin( right-click the shortcut->Run as administrator), then open the file and edit it again.

Also, you could move the file(the whole folder) to another place,( D:, E:, etc), then open them again. Please make sure you have Write permission on where you stored the file.

By the way, you mentioned you do not know where the file is stored, right? Please go to the welcome page, then find the file location there:

I’ve tried. but the error is not fixed.

Hello, to confirm, both running D5 as admin and moving the folder(the file folder) to another place,( D:, E:, etc) cannot work?
If yes, could you please show us a screenshot of the file path?
Also, you can try starting a new scene file, then save it in D: disc then open again and see the result.