D5 Render does start after update

I have installed D5 Converter 0.3.6 as an update from D5 Converter 0.3.3. I am using Revit 2020 for 3d modelling.

Now D5 does not launch there is message that say: Unknown issue, please contact us

Please help

Hello tobytobye,

Sorry for the inconvenience, this issue needs remote access to check the cause. Could you please check your private message I sent you?

If it is not convenient, could you please send us two folders that contain logs:

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.0
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse

Thanks in advance, you can send them to my email ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com as well.

Best regards,
Oliver

Hello tobytobye, could you please send us the rvt file which caused this problem? you can send it to ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com

We will keep it confidential, and we ask for it, only to test and find the issue cause of the bug, hope you can help us, thank u in advance!

Good day

This is the revit file i was working on.

Mascom Galo REV 3.rvt

[

## Mascom Galo REV 3.rvt

](Mascom Galo REV 3.rvt - Google Drive)

Good day

Any luck in resolving the problem i raised?

Hi tobytobye, yes, we have some progress. But since you mentioned the same problem happens to 3ds Max plugin, right?
Could you please create a new model in 3ds Max(for example, a cube), then sync it using the plugin, and see whether the error message will appear again?
If the error comes out, please send us the two logs folders again. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is important problem we are working on so hope you can help us, thanks in advance!

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.0
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse

Even after creating a cube on 3ds max it does not start. Find attched files

Saved.zip (9.33 KB)

logs.zip (615 KB)

Good day
I have responded on the email.

Good day

Is there any progress. Been a while with no response.

hi tobytobye,
Sorry for the late reply, our dev team are looking into this issue.
First, we found from the logs, that your graphic card is
Do you have other Nvidia graphic cards on your computer?

We do not support that Intel graphic card to run D5 Render. I think in the past D5 Render on your computer should not work as well?

Oooooopsy um using late 2015 iMac 21.5inch. I have partitioned it thru bootcamp to have Windows and iOS.

Alright, I am afraid that is the issue cause. Sorry that we do not support Mac yet, although you have Windows system, the garphic card is not supported…We need Nvidia RTX series… :pensive: