D5 render closes after saving 10% of new file related to TDR I believe

Hi I’m new to D5 and trying to learn. Version 2.3 I am synching a largeish su file once I get it loaded in D5 I am trying to save the file it gets to 10% and fails. Earlier it was giving an error msg win for TDR which is something with video card memory? I’m relatively new to pc…

I have updated driver to latest, didn’t fix issue
I did the run as admin thing opened d5 as admin and restarted, now the file gets to 10% and d5 just closes with no error msg.

Running win 10 latest, rtx 3090 64 gb ram

I have tried a smaller file and d5 did save it, is there a size limitation? File in question is large but reality is same file works in su pro so I can’t imagine it’s too big, also works in twin motion so…

Help please
D

Hello David1,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this problem. First, please install the previous version of D5 Converter for SketchUp to replace the current one which may consume more RAM:

We will bring a new fix to the D5 Converter as soon as possible.

Second, to solve the TDR problem, which is caused by GPU no responding for too long time. The steps you finished are correct, please install the Converter I posted above then check the result.

Thanks,
Oliver

Thank you Oliver, I did as you suggested and it’s working now :slight_smile: appreciate the help!

1 Like