D5 RENDER Challenge|Interior minimalistic apartament

*Theme:Minimalistic Apartamento
**Artist:Adriano
**Graphics Card:3090
**Brief description of post-processing: Apartament was built in Blender and 3ds max from CAD files, furniture and decor are modeled in 3DsMAX then everything is rendered in my favorite D5 render, and post-processing in Photoshop and Premiere. Music I bought the music on Audiojungle.
**Whether the model is original: CAD+3DsMAX+Blender
**Model source: Client brief
Description of the work: Exploring D5

Tahnk you far watching and voting!

14 Likes

Good job. However there is a small mistake that I have noticed. The sofa is raised off the ground, the fabric glitters too much for me, the essence of the wood on the TV console is too rough and the mirror effect is not natural, but on the other essences it is perfect. It is not a criticism but a suggestion. I also make mistakes. I repeat myself, I like your job, you are good. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you! You are right, things to correct!

I usually make these mistakes, too, and clients point them out to me. Sometimes even the tiredness of working hours on the PC affects the work and you do not notice these errors. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Sure you’re right, you can work on a project for hours and not see things that someone sees right away, thanks

1 Like

Thank you, among us freelancers we have to help each other. Sorry but what country are you from? I am Italian, but you are not obliged to answer. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Poland and I love Italy, best vacation every year!

Thanks for the compliment, Poland is also a beautiful country. With its Classical and Modern Monumental architectures.

I have to say one thing, this program has helped me a lot to speed up my work. It’s not perfect yet, there is still room for improvement. The D5 render staf is doing a nice job. I don’t have the PRO yet. I still wait until it satisfies me totally, in that case I buy it. I salute you Poland :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thank you! Yes, the d5render still has a lot to do but the speed of change and the quality it achieves is really cool. Sometimes I prefer to do something in it than in the unreal engine. I also do not have a pro version, I only use a borrowed license.
Best Regards!

nice minimalistic apartament

nice work , love it

1 Like

Thank you AnasArchViz.

Fantastic job

Thank you koziel