D5 RENDER Challenge|Fitness room

*Theme: Fitness room
**Artist: Adriano
**Graphics Card:3090
**Brief description of post-processing: Apartament was built in Blender and 3ds max from CAD files, furniture and decor are modeled in 3DsMAX then everything is rendered in my favorite D5 render, and post-processing in Photoshop and Premiere. Music I bought the music on Audiojungle.
**Whether the model is original: CAD+3DsMAX+Blender
**Model source: Client brief
Description of the work: Exploring D5

Thank you for watching and voting!

10 Likes

Hello
Very nice, I really like the Vidoe. I noticed that you also posted a restaurant, I liked that one. But I don’t know if it is regular to participate with more projects in the competition. Then I wanted to ask you if I have had problems with lighting with D5 1.9, ie the ceiling in my projects makes shadows, ie darker than usual. On the other hand, with version D5 1.8 it does not have this problem. How did you solve it?
Let me know, however you are good. :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, regarding ceiling lighting, if you use emissive material, turn it off in RTX and turn off cast shadows in this material. Then add the normal d5 render lights and it should be ok. I hope I helped. greetings

Thanks for your advice, I use a laptop with a gtx 1070 graphics card. But I think the setting is the same. Thank you :blush: :blush: :blush:

GPU doesn’t matter except speed. Remember that the d5 has a lot of noise in the shadows, so you need to illuminate the scenes.

Thanks again :blush:

Let d5 render be with you

Nice cinematic reference. You are a fan of special effects :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

However I had solved the problem differently by putting the spherical light without specular bounce. I had already talked about it at the beginning of the installation of the d5 1.9, with another user. But I thought there was a possibility of another method :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Do you use lights from 3d max?

I don’t use it, I set the lights in d5render for each scene.

Very nice!

1 Like