D5 plug-in icon for sketchup 2024

Hi, I just downloaded the D5 version for SketchUp 2024. The plug-in icon doesn’t show-up. I had the same problem with the 2023 version but found the .rbz file that fixed the problem. How can I fix the problem in the latest versions? I will be very grateful for help.

yes,me too

I also encountered the same error when installing at the company

@LunaLang same error

Hi! Thanks for reporting. Please put these two files

under this path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2024\SketchUp\Plugins

hello,i only see 1 file d5_converter.rb, su_to d5render folder where ?sir

Sorry for this, I will add it.

Hello, thank you for responding. I also only see one file still in the wetransfer download. One folder, to be exact. Have you added it by any chance?

And one more question. Is it ok to paste these files to the SketchUp2024 folder in the Plugins folder but in a different path? In my case SketchUp 2024 was saved in Program Files, so the path is different. I’m sorry, I’m not very savvy when it comes to installing software, I just like using it :-))

Hi again, I have found the file (sorry, I must be blind) and installed it. But when I did, and opened SketchUp 2024, I got this screen:

What do I do? Pls help!

Hello, please try reinstalling. If it still doesn’t work, you can try installing with this rbz file. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
If this doesn’t work either, please contact me again.

Hello, thank you for your help.
I downloaded the file you sent. Copied and pasted it like this:

and when I try to install it in Extensions Manager, nothing happens. No screen, nothing, and it doesn’t get added to the extensions.
What am I doing wrong? :-(((

Latest update: everything works - I just had to restart SketchUp :slight_smile: Thank yo for all your help!!!

1 Like

Glad to help you.