D5 Converter for SketchUp rbz cannot run

Hi Oliver.
I still have an issue with installation this time. after installed rbz version either 0.8.3.0003 or 0.8.0004 i have note pops out every time I start SketchUp

Hi Oliver. Would you please recreate those rbz files again? probably it was something wrong with their archives
Thanks

Hi mate, sorry for that, we have escalated this issue to our dev team, and they are looking into the problem.

1 Like

hello, the .rbz file for D5_Converter_SketchUp_usa_0.8.4.0004.rbz & 0.8.4.0003.rbz both doesn’t work

error shown when starting skp (2022) =

Error Loading File C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/su_to_d5render.rb
Error: #<Fiddle::DLError: unknown symbol “D5SetEntityIntProperty”>
C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/su_d5_plugin_dll.rb:38:in []' C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/su_d5_plugin_dll.rb:38:in module:D5dllFunc’
C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/su_d5_plugin_dll.rb:13:in <top (required)>' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:92:in require' C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/su_to_d5render/su_to_d5render.rb:2147:in <top (required)>’
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load’
C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/d5_converter.rb:49:in register_extension' C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/d5_converter.rb:49:in module:D5Converter’
C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/d5_converter.rb:29:in `<top (required)>’

Thank you

Hi mate, did you have the old version of the converter and uninstall it? please restart Sketchup after uninstalling the converter. Also, for the rbz file, please make sure to install them by the Extension manager.