D5 Converter for Max 2022

Please the converter for 2022 autodesk product is urgent for many of us. Especially for max users that are using max for its new modeling features.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for posting. We support Revit 2022 now, and please wait for our development of 3dsmax 2022. If you want to try the beta D5-Revit plugin, feel free to let me know.

1 Like

I would like to try for Revit 2022

1 Like

ok, please check your private message

1 Like

Hi Oliver,

Any news/updates on the Revit 2022 plugins? Thanks.

Hi Chris, please check your DM. The official release of new Revit plugin will be weeks later. If you want to try the beta version now, you could install the file I sent you.

Regards,
Oliver

1 Like

opa boa noite
Oliver tambem preciso deste plug-in estou trancado em alguns trabalhos se puder me ajudar te agradeço

No problem sir, please check the private message I sent to you.
Não há problema, senhor. Verifique a Mensagem particular que lhe enviei.

recebido. obrigado pela atenção

boa noite Oliver, segundo a Autodesk posso instalar no Revit LT mas o instalador não reconhece.
como faço?

Hi Sir, Revit LT does not support plugins.
Senhor, Revit LT não suporta plugins.

ok obrigado

Hi, it is possible to have the 3dsmax2022 plugin converter beta to try it? thank you

Sorry, not yet. :pensive:

can you send it to me to try?

Hi, 3dsmax 2022 is not supported yet. :pensive:

1 Like

how much longer to wait? I only have 2022 version of 3d max

I would like the D5 converter for 3ds 2022 beta. Could you send me for beta version?

Hello Greetboom, sorry that it is not ready. I will inform you when the beta version of 3dsMax plugins is launched.

Hello Oliver, I to would like the 3ds 2022 converter, and is interested in the beta version if possible. :slight_smile: