Theme: Interior Design Halloween Theme
Artist: Ashton Aime
Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 3090
Workflow: Sketchup>D5>Photoshop
Brief description of post-processing: Chromatic Aberration, Lens Blur, Vignette
Whether the model is original: Yes
Model source: Ashton Aime

Instagram: ashtonaime3d

Hey everyone! I wanted to share my latest autumn-inspired architectural renders just in time for Halloween! Conceptual Livingroom Scene.

4 Likes

Beautiful images, they give the feeling of a warm environment for the autumn cold, Bravo :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

congratulations, excellent work. Can I ask you where to find that carpet?

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you! I found the rug on CGTrader. I added my own texture to the 3d model though. Here is a link to the rug: Carpets with long pile | 3D model

Ciao
I’ll give you an address where you can get it for free

This seems lighter than MB to me

revel

HI
I’ll show you in advance how and in 3D the second one I posted to you

Amazing work bro =) any Instagram account to follow? also would like to know your experience VRAM wise about diference 24gb of the 3090

1 Like

Thank you! My Instagram username is ashtonaime3d. I haven’t had any problems working on big commercial projects with my current computer setup . It has been pretty good. Only time my computer slows down is when i apply a bunch of grass models over a really large surface.

1 Like

good, i would like to know do you think would be better a 3090 or a 4070ti? since the 4070 has dlls3 and is suposed to be more powerfull than 3090 but half the vram, i usually just do residential and mixed use buldings

I have heard that the best jump from the 3090 would be to go to the 4090 since you wont be losing any VRAM. DLSS3 is definitely an improvement I’ve heard. I think I will be upgrading to the 4090 soon. I think 3090 would be decent enough for residential and mixed use. If you plan on putting a lot of site information and want to put in a ton of vegetation, i would recommend jumping to the 4090.

1 Like

thnks very much apreciated your input =)

1 Like