Camera movement

Hello the team, After having made several videos on D5, I often needed to allow the camera to move in a circular way around an object or a building. But this option is not possible, it seems to me. Is it possible for the next update? Also would it be possible to add a lateral shift for the cameras by perhaps creating camera options like in most 3d software?

Thanks for your advice! And this request is on our RoadMap, you can check it here: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

ok Thank you so much

1 Like

I agree, a camera animation will add a huge difference to the production quality and visual effect. +1

1 Like

I believe a target camera would solve this. I was about to post about it but found this. Would love to see this added to a future update.

1 Like

We really need this improvement!

I really suggest a 1:1 copy of sketchfab’s navigation method! It’s the most intuitive. It’s wonderful! Best example is to try to get a view inside the cockpit! Use only the mouse! Ok, yes, we need to be able to click. There is still SHIFT and/or ALT for that.

sketchfab vehicle example > get in the cockpit!

Sketchfab system:
middle = pan in any direction
wheel </> = zoom in/out
left btn= orbit, in D5 would be right btn?