Brush Preset

Hi
You guys could add to D5 Render Brush presets to make easyer to create some types of forest

Like Brazilian Jungle, Asian Jungle, European Jungle etc

Hi! Now our brush has these settings:

Could you please tell me which setting you think needs to be added for the trees you mentioned?

Hi, I mean that you guys could add to the program some Presets.
Pre-defined brush with trees to create different types of vegetation.

So if the artist need to create a chinese forest, he/she just need to use the preset brush
already configured.

1 Like

Now in D5 Render, after selecting the brush tool, you need to select a vegetation model by yourself.
You mean that you want in the brush presets some types of vegetation will be pre-selected, am I right?
This needs to be taken into consideration first because we have to survey which types of vegetation are mostly used by D5 users.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean that you guys could add some pre-selected brushs to create diferents kinds of forest

Just and idea

he means something like this

3 Likes

Exactly.
It’s like presets we used to make in Skatter for Sketchup or Forest Pack Pro in 3ds max.
It’s way faster than having to select plants each time we need to scatter/brush.
Actually when you’ll allow us to scatter our own models (like plants from Maxtree libraries), it will be essential to be able to quickly create presets for scattering.
In the presets, we should be able to load/save sets of models, their sizes, the transform randomness (size, rotation, Z position, color variation would be fantastic)…

1 Like

Exactly, It was what I meant

Exactly, This woulkd be a lot helpfull

Thank you for your advice, we had this kind of flower bed combo since the last update, it’s widely used in some residential projects. The combo you said we will have in the future.

1 Like

I would love to have something like https://www.graswald3d.com/ For example a preset for different meadows of a forest bed or different types of lawn

1 Like