Blender SYNC not working with linked objects

Blender sync do not works with linked objects. I dont wanna make them a mesh :frowning:

I am experiencing the same problem. Please fix.

Sorry for your issue. We will check it. Could you tell me which version of sync plugin did you use?

Really sorry for my late reply. We will check it.

Hello! I just tested it and this problem doesn’t happen with me. Did only the copied objects failed to sync or all objects failed to sync to D5.

Sorry to bother you again. Can you record a video of your process? It would be very helpful for us to solve your problem.

Hi! Can you record a video of your process? It would be very helpful for us to solve your problem.

The URL for the video you asked for is

The goal is to use the Blender’s built in Asset Browser use 3D assets that already exists. This reduces the time required to build a completed scene in Blender. See Link below.

https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/editors/asset_browser.html

Also, in the scene I am creating in Blender, when possible, I want to use copies of the assets from my asset library so that the Polygon count does not increase unnecessarily. To accomplish this, in Blender, I use a technique called Array Instancing. See link below.

1 Like

Hello, really thank you for your video. The objects created by instancing faces could not be sync to D5. I think this cause your problem. We will try to find solution for this.

Thank you Luna. Regardless of whether you find a solution, would be kind to post a status update when you can?

Thank you Kindly

Designer24-7

1 Like

Ok, we will pay attention to this. Really thank you for reporting this bug. :heart:

1 Like