Blender 2.9, living on, better compatibility

The truth is that I am very happy with this rendering engine, it is incredible, I am an architect, and I use blendr 2.9. It would be good if it could open a blender file or be more shareable, because textures are giving problems, the blender community is growing a lot, and many people are leaving 3dmax and c4d aside, among others, it would be good to have that live connection.

The program is very promising I know that corona render and V-ray will beat the competition, I am a user of this program, the clients saw an improvement in the quality of my work,

To better interact with you and cater to your suggestions, we have added the 「Voice of D5 Users」.
https://d5render.featureupvote.com/

4 Likes

Hey, dmpygame:

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

We have started the development of the direct link for Blender, and it will support Blender 2.9 LTS version.
Please stay tuned.

1 Like

I’m also one of the user who uses blender all the time with D5 and really need this feature so bad. Need the direct link like 3Ds and Revit. Praying for this. :pray:

we are developing that, will keep you updated here, thanks mate~

1 Like

still waiting for the living room of blender and d5, I can’t buy the license if I don’t take advantage of it

Hello, it will come out before Q2 next year, thanks~