AXYZ animated 4d people

Can you make possible to import to D5render these ultra realistic 4d people from our personal library?

Thanks.

Hi there,

It’s forwarded to the asset team.
Thank you very much

Thanks Jessie!

Hi Jessie
Any new info in this topic?
greetings

Hi. I tried importing axyz 4d people. But the problem is with the material. IS it possible for you to check those materials which they have applied to 4d people. Those are some other types of maps sort of animated texture. and I really dont know how to apply those maps in d5. Can you please work on that?

Hi mate, we don’t support the materials of 4d people. sorry for the inconvenience. Also, we consider to improve that and will have more excellent assets in the next updates. Please stay tuned.

hi, when next update is expected? can we change those 4d materials in 3ds max or any other software which can later applied in D5?

The nearest update of assets is desert plants, followed by People and European plants, please stay tuned.

Some characters in our assets library are from AXYZ because we have a partnership with them. If you import abc files, then I think it should work. But the animated ones may not work because they have bone animation. We will consider supporting it in the future.

1 Like