Archicad Sync installation issues

Hiii!

I have issues installing Archicad 26 sync.
It is not shown in Archicad. I think previously when I installed here I could see versions of Archicad I have and now is empty?:

Anyone knows what should I do?

The installation comes till the end as “succesfull” but I don´t see the adds on in Archicad then:

Hi, hello you can also go and recall the D5 plugin in your folder depending on where you installed it.

Same Problem Herr :pensive:

Thank you for the reply, but I am not sure what do you mean?

When you load a plugin, which Archicad does not have, you can go and get it in the Archicad plugins folder if it has loaded it.
Go to the archicad installation folder on programs, you will find the Add Ons folder and the plugins folder, there must be the D5 plugin in there, if not, then you have to find out where it went, and place it in the plugins folder archicad. then you have to recall it from the Archicad program. That is, you have to give the path, but if the plugin is already in the folder, you just have to recall it, at the bottom of the image you posted there must be a button that gives you the opportunity to reload. I use archicad 24 the new one I don’t know if it has that button in the Add-On Manager.
Try strength and courage

Thank you for the explanation. It is good to know how plugin installation process should work. But the D5 plugin is nowhere to be found in my case.
Normally when i install D5_Synch_Archicad, I would already see here for which software I should install:

I would see here Archicad 25 and Archicad 25 in my case.
But is empty. So I think it somehow does not install anywhere.

I see there were some similar issues in the past also: D5 Converter for Archicad Beta | AC26 Solo supported - Workflow / Archicad - D5 RENDER FORUM

But I was actualy able to install Archicad plugin already in the past weeks for Archicad ver. 25 and 26.

Hello again :slight_smile: I am thinking if it is possible that the latest Sync does not work? Because I have installed D5_Sync_Archicad around 1,5 months ago and it was working.
Does anyone have older version of D5_Sync_Archicad?
I would try to install it, maybe it works.
Here I can only download the latest latest version: D5 Render for Archicad Real-Time Rendering Workflow

Hi, do a search on the site, there will surely be a suitable version. Let me ask you something, but when you installed it you had the antivirus active. Maybe they put it directly in quarantine, or they delete it for you, you have to give the OK to the antivirus which is not a Trojan. Check this too, it’s a hypothesis that doesn’t hurt to check, and when you install it give it the path in the right folder.

Hi,

I checked I have Ver. 0.7.0.0018 and it was released in 20231012, so 2 monthts ago I probably installed exactly the same version
Release notes | D5 Sync for Archicad - Workflow / Archicad - D5 RENDER FORUM
I have now also the same Archicad version (same build) as before also, so I am really confused why it worked before and is not working now …

Archicad did not recognize it as a virus, but I also tried to install now with deactivated WIndows Defender and also doesn´t work.

1 Like

​Sorry for your issue.

Firstly, please make sure that your software version is applicable to the current plugin. Also, you can try right clicking your AC toolbar to try to bring up the plugin. If none of these work, we are willing to provide remote service for you. Please let us know if you would like to receive remote support. We are available for remote support on weekdays from 10.00-18.00 HKT.

2 Likes

Hi, yes of course :slight_smile: As I mentioned above, I use Archicad 25 and Archicad 26.
Yes, I just replied on email for the remote support tomorrow.
I see I just missed you for today (different time zone here in Europe (GMT+1)

Thank you and till tomorrow!

1 Like

Van you Post the Solution . Thank you

OK, thanks, we will check the email.

Hi, sorry I didn´t understand this part.

hello we are using archicad 27 and 25 AUT version.
we use AUT version and cannot switch to international due to specific settings prior to each language version.

i assume this is no option for many of your users (using not international version but country specific ones)

can you fix this problem ?
thank you !

Sorry for your issue. Have you installed any version of the Archicad plugin before this? If you have installed it before, please check your previous plugin for uninstallation residuals. Also, please note whether your software has been installed successfully, if you have installed it successfully but can’t bring up the plugin in Archicad, try right-clicking on the tool bar. If the above solutions don’t solve your problem, you can also try to make a remote support appointment with us.

Sorry for your issue. Have you installed any version of the Archicad plugin before this? If you have installed it before, please check your previous plugin for uninstallation residuals. Also, please note whether your software has been installed successfully, if you have installed it successfully but can’t bring up the plugin in Archicad, try right-clicking on the tool bar. If the above solutions don’t solve your problem, you can also try to make a remote support appointment with us.

Hi!

Actally there was nothing wrong with D5.
Our IT restricted user accounts a bit and I have less rights for installing some things …

Sorry for all the trouble and thank you D5 support for being so helpful!

Thanks for your replying! Glad to help you.