Archicad Start Edition 2023

Hi,
how can I use D5 Sync with Start Edition version? Just tried to add d5c_26_en.apx to add-on folder but when starting Archicad , program crash and Bug reporter shows everytime.
regards
Rafał

Hi @rs1,

What is the version of your D5 Render? Have you tried the latest published Archicad plugin?

I have this same problem. D5 doesn’t work with ARCHICAD 2023 SE

1 Like

Hi friend,

I have confirmed with the team that we have provided support for some of the SE versions, but it may not be stable yet. Could you please send us the installation package for your unavailable version (Archicad Start Edition 2023) so that we can test it? We are committed to continuing the improvement process. You can DM me or email us (support@d5techs.com). Thanks in advance!

Hi @rs1

I have confirmed with the team that we have provided support for some of the SE versions, but it may not be stable yet. Could you please send us the installation package for your unavailable version (Archicad Start Edition 2023) so that we can test it? We are committed to continuing the improvement process. You can DM me or email us (support@d5techs.com). Thanks in advance!

Hi :slight_smile: Two weeks ago I sent email with instalation package Archicad Start Edition 2023. Did you improved this?

Hi. We have received your file and reported it to the team.We will probably consider supporting it in later stages. We’ll keep you posted if we get any news. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi guys,

Here again, we have confirmed with the team. ARCHICAD START EDITION 22, 23 and 24, have not been made compatible with D5 and are not supported for the time being, but we have raised the demand. In the future they may be supported, we’ll let you know when we get any news. Thanks for your understanding. :heart_hands:

If it’s convenient, can you share some project files made by ARCHICAD START EDITION 2023? We have made some compatibilities so far and hope to have more users’ project scenes to test. Thank you so much for your support to D5. Email address: support@d5techs.com Please attach a link to this post.

Hello everybody!

Glad to share that D5 now supports Archicad Start Edition 22, 23 and 24. :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker::clap:
You can download the plugin by clicking here https://test.cdn.d5converter.d5techs.com/installer/archicad/b6efa7573dfd4d278ff30b548fe0083d/D5_Sync_Archicad_test_0.7.0.0020.exe.

It is still a test version for now, you are welcome to download it and feedback to me if you have any questions. If it goes well, we will officially launch it soon. Thank you very much for your support, your opinions are very important to us.

Sincerely,
D5 Team

IT IS WORKING! :slight_smile:

Thank You! :ok_hand:

I have been working in 2 project yet, but everything is okey

1 Like