ArchiCAD export leave old geometry

ENG.
Hi! We are using AC26 build 5002 + newest D5 export + newest D5
We experience problem with exporting scene - after it reloads some old geometry stays in D5. It Sometimes dissapear after Switching off Sync in AC, then turn it on again and sync…sometimes few times.

Same happens with materials - materials changed in AC does not change in D5 or change on something not related and can not add different material.

It happens almost every time in different place, different model/geometry etc.
Also 2 different hardware setup experience the same problems.

PL.
W skrócie - eksport z AC pozostawia w D5 różną geometrie, często tą już zmienioną i nie nie aktualizuje np. skasowalismy scianę w AC i zostaje ona w D5 po synchronizacji. Po kolejnej dopiero znika albo nie i trzeba odświeżać zapisywać aż w końcu zniknie. Podobne akcje są z materiałami.

Can you try this converter? If possible, can you send the files to us for testing? It can help us to troubleshoot it. If not, we can schedule a time for remote assistance.

1 Like

Hi! One problem is gone, or rather happen not that often. Now textures are sometimes going crazy even with D5 models.

I can not share AC file, but D5 yes, possible.

Thank you for your feedback. If possible, can you send the D5 file to us for troubleshooting? it seems like the material is overlayed.
support@d5techs.com

Hi, You can try the lastest version of Archicad converter, and save your file to local to check the result.

Release notes | D5 Converter for Archicad - Workflow / Archicad - D5 RENDER FORUM