[Announcement] Technical Support Service Notice in January

新春快乐,兔年大吉!
Happy Lunar New Year!

The Spring Festival holiday of 2023 starts from Jan 17th to Jan 28th, and since it is the most important festival for us here in China, there might be a delay in customer support responses.
We will check all the feedback and reported problems after we come back to work on Jan 29th.

If you meet archive problems, pleaserecover the file from the auto-saved file history.
For other questions, searching on D5 Forum and D5 Help Center can help you find the answer.

If you encounter any problems, please post on D5 Forum. We will review them and reply to you within 48 hours.

*The topic should clearly describe the issue, including the hardware information, video driver version, and screenshots.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Yours sincerely,
D5 Team

…na then,
have fun on vacation!

Bye
Andreas

2 Likes

Thank you! Happy new year~!

Happy new years guys!
But before that I would like to ask for the key to redeem 2.4 beta license, mine is no longer valid for some reason. If you could post it on discord I would really appreciate. Thank you in advance and have a nice holiday!

GONG XI FAT CAY
To all D5 TEAM

2 Likes

Happy NY to D5-team. That said please check the discord ALPHA/BETA channel if possible. Testers need new REDEEM code.

Hi D5 team, Could anybody help me? I need a new redeem code. I lost my PRO connection in D5 preview 2,4 . I have a job started at 2.4 with urgent delivery.

Thanks

Gilson Domingues

@Gil @Blend @mashstudio
Hi there, sorry for the late reply, I will post a new Redeem code in the beta/alpha channel, thanks.

Hello D5 team!, can someone help me?
I am trying to pay for the pro subscription but after filling in my payment information, I get a message saying “Authentication failed”
I already checked that the payment information is correct and tried with other cards but I still can’t pay it.
Thanks for your attention!

Hi andres, it seems you also reported the problem to D5 Help Center, did you try our suggestions to switch a card or use Paypal? If the problem persists, please let me know.