「ANNOUNCEMENT」New release and partnership with AXYZ DESIGN

We are happy to announce that the excellent Character models from AXYZ DESIGN is ready to use in D5 Render.

Thank AXYZ DESIGN for providing the great Character models as a sponsor, including more than 300 Character models, so our users can enjoy the rendering ready models.

In this update, you can find the new release of 276 models in built-in Pro library of Model covered man and woman:

And all of these are marked by the logo of AXYZ

AXYZ_Logo_Grey (1)

Since AXYZ DESIGN inception they have explored methods and technologies to develop and deliver the best 3D characters and meet the needs of the Architectural Visualization, VFX, Film and Video Game industries.

At AXYZ DESIGN store you will find everything a 3D professional needs to be more creative and speed up the production processes of their work.

Link of AXYZ DESIGN: https://secure.axyz-design.com

If you have other requirements about models, please share your opinions and requests here: Share your Opinions and Requests about Model

6 Likes

D5 OVER THE TOP!
:laughing:

Woa, good job!

cool point! I must admit, the partnership between D5 Render and AXYZ DESIGN is truly remarkable. You are the best tool for looking cool character and where else I can find the best 3d characters

wish to have good character library. There are very few characters with different pose. Can we have more characters particularly animated ones

Thank you for your advice! By the way, what kind of animated people do you want most? can you list some so we can have a look and understand the request for that?

HI. I mean characters will be more. male and female.
Walking people, gym people, exercise people.
Also can we have people walking without keyframing.? sometimes we can not achieve good result with this method.
also can we have some group of people in different categories. like casual people, business people. kids. etc wherein with one click we can place groups to populate our scene in fast and easy way.
we really lack animated kids to develop kids playing area.
Over all my intention and advice is to have more number of animated people and trees cause we can use animated people and trees in our static scene but still characters we cant use in our animation video especially in close up area.

Got it, thank you, we will keep increasing the assets in our library, please stay tuned.

thank you. just my suggestion to improve this so that workflow can be smarter and more promising to satisfy our clients in fast and better way.

1 Like