AI Generated Cloud Base rendering ArkoAI

Hi Team - not really sure where to post this. But thought it might be of interested. Not that I would substituted ARKO for D5 :wink:

But perhaps this will inspire the D5 team to try and impellent AI feature of some sort?

NEVER, if this is supposed to be the future, then i would delete from the dictionary: inspartion, fantasy, feeling, knowledge, etc.

I like your response. I agree it does remove those words from us as creators.

However if this can be used to for example colour tone corrections/ positioning people in a 3d scene in different locations interacting with the surrounding or showing the scene in morning/midday/night modes. This could help a creator to test options.

One thing as a designer when we design masterplan/buildings and furniture is optionsā€¦optionsā€¦options. Testing what works and sits well in the context.

By helping to produce options in a low output can help to direct the best design that is polished and well rounded.

I will not use this AI generated approach for final outputs. Only to implement as a part of the design process/journey/workflow.

There are lots of opinions towards AI. It is the white elephant in the room. It is here to stay. We as creators should help to direct this tool so that it works for us and not against us.

Hopefully D5 team will think about AI and how it can improve workflow.

For me, I see AI in this direction as the future of improvement in terms of aesthetic quality as well as conceptualization and not limited to rendering. A fusion of architectural discourse and computer-aided design.

an interview with Tim Fu

1 Like

i tried arkoai with sketchup but i wasnt impressed at all. it might be good for those without gpu but im not a fan of stable diffusion thing really. im more into traditional rendering with d5 and pconplanner.