AC 26 Converter

When to expect AC 26 Converter?

thanks

1 Like

Hi! D5 Converter-ArchiCad 0.5.2 that supports AC 26 has been released, please download it here: Download | D5 Render. Or you can download it in Workflow in D5 Render.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Hey, From the website you can download D5_Converter_ARCHICAD_usa_0.5.2,
In Workflow D5_Converter_ARCHICAD_usa_0.5.4 nickel

thanks!

The Converter for for Archicad 26 SOLO?

It does not support AC 26 solo, but it can support AC 25 Solo.

But the files save in AC 26 are not compatiple to AC25! Just waiting, again…

Hi, I heard that Archicad solo or start edition will no longer be supported by them, so we do not support it as well, and also we do not have Archicad 26 solo for testing. Could you let me know how you get AC26 solo?
Bought it from reseller, or upgraded from AC25 solo, or something else…
We are going to add it once we have done some tests.

1 Like

Ok! Just wainting! I have AC26 Solo by upgrade for a anual license!

2 Likes

Hi! And the version 2.3, when i can get it? Thanks!

Hi, yesterday we just released it for a few of users for testing. Please wait for our official release tomorrow or next week. Welcome to join our Discord server to keep updated: D5 Render

Hi, Again! The Archicad 26 Solo is a comercial version anual subscrive in Brazil! Please, the converter for D52.3 x AC26 SOLO! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Again! I Just Waiting! The Archicad 26 Solo is a comercial version anual subscrive in Brazil! Please, the converter for D52.3 x AC26 SOLO!
Archicad 26 Solo Edition Download and Installation – Graphisoft
Downloads – Graphisoft

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for sharing that info, and I have let the dev team know that. I will keep you updated here.
This needs us to purchase a license of that, and also involve some development resources, so it may take some time.

1 Like

Thanks! Ok! I jus waiting!

Hey! Some news about Archicad 26 SOLO?

yes, we really need this!!!

Hello, I pay the D5 Render pro license and I use Archicad Solo version 26. We really need this converter. I don’t understand why they don’t update the converter

1 Like