Hi guys,
I appeaciate D5, love it…but simple stuff like not having standard sized 3dsmax toolbal icons, not being able to disable the toolbar, or as simply to move it to another area…is just crazy.
What can be done here guys?
Hi guys,
I appeaciate D5, love it…but simple stuff like not having standard sized 3dsmax toolbal icons, not being able to disable the toolbar, or as simply to move it to another area…is just crazy.
What can be done here guys?
Thank you for pointing this out. I’ve forwarded your feedback to our team for further consideration in a future update.
This may potentially be supported sooner through the D5 Lite plugin, as it shares similar capabilities with D5 LiveSync.
I appreciate the effort.
It should be possible to also consider small icons, turn off the toolbar and move it around and tay there.
It takes to much screen realstate.