2.1 Beta Testing

Sure, check your DM

Hi, i need the discord link plaese, didn’t recieve any mail for becoming pro user

OK :ok_hand: check your DM

2.1 Beta-Tests

As an Architect + Interior-designer, I have to disappoint you first.
Because I unfortunately can’t explain the real subtleties as well as the improvements, as some forum experts can.
Therefore I would like to apologize for those who expected more.

However, in reality, we architects and interior designers decide which images will be shown and correspond to our ideas and will best represent our project work. That’s why I’m always excited about the development of D5 and their image quality surprises me again.
As the owner and at the same time a convinced d5 render and user, it becomes difficult for my employees who only do rendering work with other programs all day.

It’s great when in the video the curtains are blowing in the wind or the animals are running and people are moving.
But honestly I can show the client once to make an impression. But 80% of my work is plans and rendered image documentation so that the client can understand my architecture and interior design. Video certainly helps me as well, but it is even more important for my customers to react quickly to changes and wishes with new images. That is why it is also very important to have ease of use and 2D people that are more real.

My first impressions 2.1

• loads faster
  • The Shortcut has improved and I hope that in the future
    assignment of the keyboard becomes more open.
  • Geo and Sky the setting of “Sunlight intensity” long hoped
  • Library with sub-folders is much better and clearer

Small wishes 2.1

• first wish:
    Material Picker, Camera, Display, etc. up in the
    black picture border like "Add Lights, Path Tools, etc.
    I do not understand why it has to be in the Work-Window

• second wish:
    When I press the image (render) button, it should
    this setting is shown in the aspect ratio and preset size
    are used or preset.
    For this his camera and display should be next to it, (Fild of View)
    because only in the image phase this setting is mostly used like
    Fild of View (they belong together for better work)

happy New Year 2022

2 Likes

Thank u very much, dadi. For the still image renderings, I think the best improvement in 2.1 is the GI, also we support exporting jpg, exr, tif, etc, for post-production.

Hi Vicki,
Fantastic news and improvements!. I’m a PRO user (with other account and I can write the username if you need it) and I would like participate in the BETA test of 2.1

How could I join the discord server? And how could I get the beta access?

My email is dsgndm@gmail.com
My PRO user name is “administracion@interactivaclic.com

Thanks!

Hi, ok I’ll send you a message, check your DM please:)

Hi I would like access to the discord as well. checked my email and noticed I never got the link either

:ok_hand:Please check your DM

Please add psd, with all the render elements already set up. Like psd manager for 3dsmax

Pro User here. I’d like to get access to Discord Server

Thanks

Hi for all d5 2.1 Beta-testers

An info:
My question: Can I uninstall Version 2.0?

No, I would not suggest you uninstall D5 2.0. Because the current 2.1 version is a beta testing version. After the final official release of 2.1 comes out, the beta version will no longer work, and you need to uninstall this one.
Besides, at that time, the 2.0 version on your computer can upgrade to 2.1 automatically.

thank you Oliver

Hello, could you send me the link for download 2.1 version please?

Hi please check your DM

could you send me the link for download 2.1 version please?

Hi please check your DM

Hey guys, 2.1 will roll out pretty soon, thank you for your patience. Since it won’t take long before we officially release the new version, beta testing will not be open to new participants from now on, sorry for that and please stay tuned!

4 Likes

great news, can’t wait to try it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi,
Pro User here. I’d like to get access to Discord Server

Thanks

I’ll send you a link, please check your DM.