Work with 50 % of gpu power, to economize energie

Hi,
D5 render is always using maximum GPU power, even during the time we are rendering the scene. In my opinion it would be more logical, that during the work of creating the scene, the gpu uses only 50% of its power, and yes, when we wanted to make the final image we would have a button to use the maximum power of the GPU.
I have an Nvidia RTX 3090 that consumes 300w, I think that during the scene elaboration I don’t need 100% of the GPU power, I think that 50% would be enough and then for the final image then we would use 100% of the GPU.
It’s just a suggestion on my part. I know that what I’m saying will only make sense for those who have an RTX 3090, or 3080, as these cards have a high performance.

I must say, this is a really good one, especially with the energy-crisis these days!

Maybe the function like in Enscape, where the rendering pauses with a still screen and while moving it continues again. And then users can select the realtime or paused function, like you already have it. No need for rendering while the screen isn’t moving right? This would save a lot of energy.

EDIT: I see a similar function was requested in 2020 as well.