Instability of D5 render

Hi, I was really happy purchasing your software. Now after a couple of months using it in big commercial project I must say that it was mistake to use it for that project. D5 Render is so unstable and because of that I’m doing that animation already 3 months instead of 1 month. I experienced many problems on the way and I had to start from scratch many times. D5 render is missing all materials after crashing, missing objects during rendering animation. Just recently I lost all of my objects from assets library and I have to place them all once again in entire scene. I’m really disappointed and sad as I lost a lot of time. My client is losing money as his house selling plan is delayed because of me.
Please, if you are selling your software make sure it works correctly as it is not testing stage.
Please work on the stability of this software.

1 Like

I have been experiencing all these same problems!

1 Like

I feel really sorry for you because I know what it means. I lost a lot of my time and got very stressed. In my opinion D5 render should be still in beta stage and not sell as fully working production ready software.

1 Like

Hi jangstudio.

Sorry to hear this. We will add AutoSave feature in the version1.9.1, to make sure this kind of problem won’t happen any more.
And I read the last 2 posts you wrote, for the BUG you reported in March 26, we have fixed it in 1.8.1: Hotfix
For the object disappearing problem, I discussed with our team and was told that the performance is by design, and Render Queue does not record the movement of objects, but their final position…
Once again, I want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by our product, and we promise to keep improving the product and no more let you down.

Yours sincerely,
Oliver

1 Like

Hi Oliver,
Thank you very much for your response and for your work. I’m looking forward to the improvements. :wink:

Regards,
Jan

2 Likes